A Teaching · A Philosophy · A Way of Life
New Thought Movement
In today's talk, Rev. Carrie Hunter continues with April's theme of, "The Seven Living Words". In today's talk titled "Exploring the Deep Caverns of the Mind" Rev. Carrie talks about the common fear of there being nothing at the deepest parts of our being, yet truly, that is where EVERYTHING - the very Truth of who and what we are - lies! Rev. Carrie reminds us what matters is what we believe for ourselves, and invites us to open ourselves up to the great wisdom and insight of who and what we are so we can move into our next expansion of Spirit.
Top 10 Reasons you will love the Centre for Spiritual Living
- You are spiritual - not religious.
- You dig Buddha, Jesus, the Dalai Lama, Einstein, Oprah, and Lady Gaga.
- You are done with superstition and dogma.
- You love the planet with all its diversity.
- You are ready to create a life worth living.
- Your therapist told you to "find some place."
- You sense there is power in your mind but don't know how to use it.
- You know you were born an original blessing.
- You feel part of the human potential movement.
- You are ready to gain mastery over your own life.