A Teaching · A Philosophy · A Way of Life
New Thought Movement
In today's talk, Rev. Carrie Hunter continues with the "One Mind" theme, inspired by Larry Dossey's book by the same name. We are reminded that our brains are not our minds, or even the One Universal Mind that interconnects everyone and everything. And, we are encouraged to move beyond awareness of Spirit, to being empowered by It, as It.
380 Cook Street
Top 10 Reasons you will love the Centre for Spiritual Living
- You are spiritual - not religious.
- You dig Buddha, Jesus, the Dalai Lama, Einstein, Oprah, and Lady Gaga.
- You are done with superstition and dogma.
- You love the planet with all its diversity.
- You are ready to create a life worth living.
- Your therapist told you to "find some place."
- You sense there is power in your mind but don't know how to use it.
- You know you were born an original blessing.
- You feel part of the human potential movement.
- You are ready to gain mastery over your own life.