A Teaching · A Philosophy · A Way of Life
New Thought Movement
Rev. Joanna Drewry continues with this month's summary of the main tenets of Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes by focusing on our thoughts. Sprinkled with several thoughtful and thought-provoking quotes by Holmes and others throughout, Rev. Joanna reminds us that we create our good through our thinking, that we are always at choice as to what we can and do think, and like Louise Hay was quoted as saying "when you are attuned to your connection and in the flow of giving and receiving, the Universe takes care of everything else." And that's just for starters ...!
380 Cook Street
Top 10 Reasons you will love the Centre for Spiritual Living
- You are spiritual - not religious.
- You dig Buddha, Jesus, the Dalai Lama, Einstein, Oprah, and Lady Gaga.
- You are done with superstition and dogma.
- You love the planet with all its diversity.
- You are ready to create a life worth living.
- Your therapist told you to "find some place."
- You sense there is power in your mind but don't know how to use it.
- You know you were born an original blessing.
- You feel part of the human potential movement.
- You are ready to gain mastery over your own life.