A Teaching · A Philosophy · A Way of Life
New Thought Movement
Guest Speaker - Lesia Kohut, RScP
As we say thank you and goodbye to November and our theme of "Faith in Challenging Times", I had the amazing opportunity to shift gears and introduce the theme of Advent. With week 1 of Advent being about "Hope and Faith", I was able to use a recent personal experience as the jumping off point for looking at Advent from a more mystical, New thought perspective.
380 Cook Street
Top 10 Reasons you will love the Centre for Spiritual Living
- You are spiritual - not religious.
- You dig Buddha, Jesus, the Dalai Lama, Einstein, Oprah, and Lady Gaga.
- You are done with superstition and dogma.
- You love the planet with all its diversity.
- You are ready to create a life worth living.
- Your therapist told you to "find some place."
- You sense there is power in your mind but don't know how to use it.
- You know you were born an original blessing.
- You feel part of the human potential movement.
- You are ready to gain mastery over your own life.